Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Treasuring Christ

"The debate does not begin at the point of expression but at the point of understanding or worldview. If the worldview is the Holiness & Glory of God than the expression will follow within the bounds of His Holiness & Glory"

Matthew 13:44-46 :

"The kingdom of heaven is like a treasure hidden in the field, which a man found and hid again; and from joy over it he goes and sells all that he has and buys that field. "Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant seeking fine pearls, and upon finding one pearl of great value, he went and sold all that he had and bought it. "

Do I see & treasure Christ as all Supreme, all glorious and all satisfying? And in so doing, does every step I take & every resource I possess & every desire of my heart directed and governed by a worldview that is shaped and molded by the Holiness and Glory of God?

Am I willing to "Sell" the entirety myself and my will completely to the will of God if but to obtain what Christ has already obtained for me? (Philippians 3:12-16)

When the fire of judgement comes and the "smoke" clears what "treasure" what "pearl" will you be holding?

No comments: